There are lots of things you can do to make your home warmer, drier, more energy efficient - and save you money in the process.
These can range from something as simple as keeping the bathroom door closed whilst showering, to more involved projects, like insulating your house.
As part of the Dyffryn Gwyrdd project, we can give impartial advice relating to domestic energy use, and direct you to experts where required.
It may be that you want to identify what’s causing dampness in your home, to figure out how to use your storage heaters, or even install a solar thermal system.
We can also direct to sources of support if you are stuggling to pay your fuel bills.
The attached files are information and advice sheets created by Travis Perkins, which are a great starting point.
- Boilers - choosing the right type [size: 211 kB]
- Energy Saving Grants & Funding [size: 304 kB]
- Smart Meters & Your Energy Bills [size: 301 kB]
- Energy Efficiency in the Home [size: 319 kB]
- Dealing with Damp [size: 388 kB]
- Insulation [size: 397 kB]
Page updated: 04/06/21