WORKING HOURS - 37 hours per week
Agreement – 12 months
Salary – £23,088
Closing Date: 07 October 2022
Dyffryn Gwyrdd project is funded by the National Lottery Community Fund and this is an ambitious plan that brings together a number of community and strategic partners to tackle rural poverty through innovative environmental action. Dyffryn Gwyrdd project focuses on the following themes:
- Preventing transport poverty through an electric community transport scheme and developing a community electric bicycle scheme.
- Preventing Rural Isolation and increasing participation and access to environmental volunteering opportunities.
- Community Empowerment by bringing our community together to collaborate for environmental and community good.
- Prevent fuel poverty and promote energy efficiency by teaching and promoting energy saving methods in our community.
- Preventing food poverty through Pantri Pesda's community food sharing scheme.
The ability to speak Welsh is essential for these posts but we welcome applications from Welsh learners
- Dyffryn Gwyrdd Volunteers and Wellbeing Coordinator Advert [size: 187 kB]
- Dyffryn Gwyrdd Volunteers and Wellbeing Coordinator Application Form [size: 52 kB]
- Dyffryn Gwyrdd Volunteers and Wellbeing Coordinator Role Description [size: 54 kB]
- Dyffryn Gwyrdd Volunteers and Wellbeing Coordinator Personal Detail [size: 24 kB]
Page updated: 21/09/22